Equine Safety Zone Strongest Rain Rot Treatment on the Market
a fast acting anti-microbial spray for equine bacterial and fungal skin and hoof disorders that works in a wet environment
* Originally tested and approved by the Surgeon General for use by all branches of the armed services as an anti-microbial spray and awarded a federal contract as a Department of Defense antimicrobial
* Strongest and safest product available for the bacterial and fungal equine skin disorders such as scratches, mud-rash, rain rot, thrush, ringworm and other skin irritations such as insect bites and itchy tails.
- Saturate infected area until gentle removal of scabs is possible
- Apply once a day for 5 – 7 days or until healing is evident, then apply twice weekly as needed
- If condition persists, consult with a veterinarian
Chlorhexidine and 4 additional quaternary ammonium compounds, humectant to prevent drying of skin.
RESOLVE Benefits – Safe, Easy and Effective
- Original formula tested and approved by the US Surgeon General for an antimicrobial spray for soldiers
- Active ingredients well below the Scientific Committee for Consumer Safety recommended thresholds
- Less risk of spreading to other horses and horse owners – May not need to remove scabs to be effective
- RESOLVE will not burn or sting.